Douglas Magazine is a bi-monthly magazine that celebrates the people, places, arts, culture, food and ideas of Victoria, British Columbia and Vancouver Island. It offers in-depth features, profiles, recipes, travel guides and more for local readers.
Though details of the August/September 2023 issue are not available to me, typical content in Douglas Magazine covers topics like:
- Profiles on notable residents, artists, entrepreneurs or community leaders
- Local interest stories highlighting unique Victoria/Vancouver Island research, businesses, architecture, history or environmental initiatives
- Spotlights on up-and-coming chefs, restaurants, wineries, breweries or food trends
- Previews of upcoming cultural events, galleries, performances or destinations
- Home, garden and real estate features geared for local readers
- Recipes and cooking tips from Vancouver Island growers or producers
While I do not have access to provide specifics, I hope this gives a general sense of the local lifestyle topics and community focus readers can expect in a typical issue of Douglas Magazine. Let me know if you need any clarification or have additional questions!
Douglas Magazine – August/September 2023
English | 56 pages | True PDF | 84.2 MB