Since 1998, Stuff magazine has been an oracle for a generation of tech addicts. It’s been a companion to its devoted readership through a decade and a half of technological change and has documented and explained every major tech trend that’s emerged. It’s surfing just ahead of the curve, smiling from ear to ear. Stuff covers everything from neat new apps to heart-stoppingly pricey electric supercars: as long as it’s interesting, disruptive, beautiful, crazy, or all of the above, it’s fair game. Its heartland, though, is hardware: smartphones, tablets, TVs, cameras and the smart, connected gear that’s gradually transforming the world.
To access a PDF magazine with a PDF reader, you will need to follow these steps:
- Download the magazine from the link above app.blackhole.run
- Download and install a PDF reader on your computer or device. Some popular PDF readers include Adobe Acrobat Reader, Foxit Reader, and SumatraPDF.
- Locate the PDF file of the magazine you want to read. This could be a file that you have downloaded from the internet or that you have saved on your computer.
- Double-click on the PDF file to open it in your PDF reader.
- Use the controls in your PDF reader to navigate through the magazine. You can use the arrow keys, the scroll wheel on your mouse, or the navigation controls in the PDF reader to move through the pages of the magazine.
- If the magazine includes interactive elements, such as hyperlinks or buttons, you can use your mouse to click on these elements to access additional content or navigate to other parts of the magazine.
- To save the magazine for later reading, you can use the "Save" or "Save As" function in your PDF reader to create a copy of the file on your computer. This will allow you to access the magazine even if you are not connected to the internet.