Science is the academic journal of the American Association for the Advancement of Science and is considered one of the world’s most prestigious scientific journals. The peer-reviewed journal, first published in 1880 is circulated weekly and has a print subscriber base of around 130,000. Because institutional subscriptions and online access serve a larger audience, its estimated readership is one million people.
To access a PDF magazine with a PDF reader, you will need to follow these steps:
- Download the magazine from the link above app.blackhole.run
- Download and install a PDF reader on your computer or device. Some popular PDF readers include Adobe Acrobat Reader, Foxit Reader, and SumatraPDF.
- Locate the PDF file of the magazine you want to read. This could be a file that you have downloaded from the internet or that you have saved on your computer.
- Double-click on the PDF file to open it in your PDF reader.
- Use the controls in your PDF reader to navigate through the magazine. You can use the arrow keys, the scroll wheel on your mouse, or the navigation controls in the PDF reader to move through the pages of the magazine.
- If the magazine includes interactive elements, such as hyperlinks or buttons, you can use your mouse to click on these elements to access additional content or navigate to other parts of the magazine.
- To save the magazine for later reading, you can use the "Save" or "Save As" function in your PDF reader to create a copy of the file on your computer. This will allow you to access the magazine even if you are not connected to the internet.