RiDE has changed. We’ve listened to you, our readers, who told us you wanted more about travel, more about kit, more about used bikes, and more about simple upgrades and modifications. You’ll see the result in this issue: a magazine brimming with useful, relevant, detailed information and inspirational photography. We remain committed to our mission set out 20 years ago: helping all motorcyclists get more from their time on two wheels. I hope you enjoy the new format. Please let me know what you think. By the way, thanks to the readers who’ve already responded to our request for your personal biking highlights from the last 20 years. Keep them coming, and we’ll publish a selection in a future issue marking our anniversary.
To access a PDF magazine with a PDF reader, you will need to follow these steps:
- Download the magazine from the link above app.blackhole.run
- Download and install a PDF reader on your computer or device. Some popular PDF readers include Adobe Acrobat Reader, Foxit Reader, and SumatraPDF.
- Locate the PDF file of the magazine you want to read. This could be a file that you have downloaded from the internet or that you have saved on your computer.
- Double-click on the PDF file to open it in your PDF reader.
- Use the controls in your PDF reader to navigate through the magazine. You can use the arrow keys, the scroll wheel on your mouse, or the navigation controls in the PDF reader to move through the pages of the magazine.
- If the magazine includes interactive elements, such as hyperlinks or buttons, you can use your mouse to click on these elements to access additional content or navigate to other parts of the magazine.
- To save the magazine for later reading, you can use the "Save" or "Save As" function in your PDF reader to create a copy of the file on your computer. This will allow you to access the magazine even if you are not connected to the internet.