Gallerie is an art and design magazine that publishes 10 issues per year, focused on showcasing innovative galleries, artists, exhibitions, architecture and collectible design worldwide.
While complete details of upcoming editions are unavailable, typical Gallerie features include:
- Profiles on established and emerging artists across mediums like painting, sculpture, photography and more
- Previews of notable gallery shows and museum exhibitions set to open globally
- Spotlights on prestigious art fairs, biennales, auctions and events
- Photo spreads of provocative new works and installations
- Interviews with curators, collectors, gallerists and patrons
- Tours of artists’ studios and creative spaces
- Coverage of new developments in architectural design, interiors and product design
Gallerie aims to provide compelling visual coverage and insider perspective of the international art and design scene. It celebrates creativity and innovation across the global arts community.
Gallerie Magazine – Spring 2023
English | 42 pages | PDF | 23.7 MB